Terms & Conditions for Website, iOS and Android Applications
The term ‘PilotAptitudeTest.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. This policy is effective from 3rd August 2015.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Name and payment information
- Demographic information
- Other information relevant to products and/or offers
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licenced to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licenced to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- PilotAptitudeTest.com is not required to provide refunds to any users once the user has purchased account access, registered and subsequently accessed their account, unless the software is deemed to be faulty by fault of the software. Fault determination is the responsibility of PilotAptitudeTest.com, and the user may be requested to change computer configuration to accommodate the complexities of our online preparation software.
- PilotAptitudeTest.com takes no responsibility for compatibility issues that may arise as a result of using this website, accompanying iOS and Android applications, question banks, web applications or interactive aptitude tests held within. It is your responsibility to ensure that he/she uses a compatible operating system, screen resolution and web browser to access and use website, accompanying iOS and Android applications, question banks, web applications or interactive aptitude tests.
- PilotAptitudeTest.com also specifically assumes no responsibility for compatibility issues that arise as a result of using our psychometric or psychomotor activities with a joystick, nor provide any support whatsoever for any external joystick or controlling device intended for use with via either JoyToKey, Enjoy2, Enjoy, or any other software available.
- PilotAptitudeTest.com does not provide support for the third-party applications: JoyToKey, Enjoy2, Enjoy, or any other controller mapping software.
- Account Sharing: You may not share account access or any form of login details, nor let anyone else access your account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login details, and you will be responsible for all uses of the login details. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account.
Where activity indicative of account sharing is observed, PilotAptitudeTest.com will terminate the account and no refund shall be provided. PilotAptitudeTest.com is not required to prove that account sharing is occurring or has occurred and may take precautionary action to prevent misuse of the software and to ensure compliance with the Terms & Conditions.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may not print or download to a local hard disk extracts for commercial or personal use.
- You may not copy the content to individual third parties for any use.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- You may not share account access, passwords, usernames or any form of login details with other individuals, companies, charities or entities.