Written by an experienced airline pilot, Ace the Technical Pilot Interview, Second Edition is filled with more than 1000 questions and answers, many of them all-new. This practical study tool asks the right questions so you’ll know the right answers. It’s a must-have, one-stop resource for all pilots, regardless of aircraft type, performance, or global region.
- Review the material most likely to be asked on your interview with 368 pages of Information
- Practice with over 1000 exam-style questions
- Understand the answers to questions with in-depth feedback
- Learn about the latest technologies, including CPDLC and ADS
- Areas of study are organised in to different chapters, enabling you to focus your study wherever you need to!
This book contains 368 pages of condensed information covering Aerodynamics, Engines, the differences between Jet and propeller aircraft, Navigation, Atmosphere and Speed, Aircraft Instruments and Systems, Performance and Flight Planning, Meteorology and Weather Recognition, Flight Operations and Technique, Human Performance and Type-specific questions.
The commonality of technical questions being asked at interview means that Ace the Technical Pilot Interview is a must-have book for any commercial pilot attending interview with an airline. The 368 pages of information within this book will provide all the revision material you require to brush-up your knowledge prior to interview.